Bets that are internal
There are different types of varieties in this option, specifically 3.
- Red or black: It is simple to understand. When the ball ends in a number that is red, while the player’s chips are inside it, he will win. The same goes for black squares.
- The odds next to events: This strategy is widely used, and is based on putting the chips in squares that are even, this to win when the ball falls into an even number. This also applies within an odds chart where winning is also possible when the ball ends in an odd.
- High and low: The chips are simply placed in the highest square to get the victory if the ball falls in a number that is between 1 and 18. The same thing also happens in the low squares, only to be won when the Ball ends between 19 and 36.
It is possible to have a larger payment when you bet one of the odds of 2: 1, where you look at a bet to win double. If the ball ends at any number that is in the group that corresponds to a box chosen by the player, then he will win.
Here you only have 2 variables.
- The dozen bets: It is based on placing the chips inside one of the 3 boxes that are on the sides that look at about 3 long rows, which have labels of “1st 12”, “2nd 12” and the “3rd 12.” These cover a certain number of numbers, such as 1 to 12 inclusive, 13 to 24 inclusive, and even 25 to 36.
- Column bets: The player must place the chips in one of the boxes named above, which are at the ends of 3 long rows, all with column labels numbered 1, 2 and 3. They are groups that cover dozens in each of the columns.
If the objective in Ruby Fortune is based on looking for higher odds, it is best to place chips on bets that are internal. Some examples will be seen below.
With a bet of about 6 numbers: The chips have to be placed in a group of only 6 squares that have a 5: 1 odds connection, in which if you bet on pounds the win will be £5, this happens when the ball ends in one of the selected boxes.
The bets of 4 numbers: It is the same as the previous one only that instead of 6 squares they will be 4 on this occasion, the probability becomes about 8: 1 and the bet in pounds happens to obtain gains of £8 when the Ball ends in any of the options chosen. The bet has its trick when placing the chips in a center that is in the numerical squares, that is, where all the lines are.
A bet with 3 numbers: The chips are placed on a more external line at the end of a lineage of only 3 numbers; this is a grouping of three squares that are connected. The probability is 11: 1 and the bet has winnings of £11.
Only 2 numbers: The chips are simply placed on a line that is between two squares in connected numbers, the probability is 17: 1 and the gain is £17 when the ball lands on any of the options.
A number: It may be the simplest of all options since it is enough to put the card in any of the boxes. The numbers are main between 1 and 36, but there is also the option of the ball falling at 0 or 00 if the player is at an American table. The probability goes to 35: 1 and the gain is £35.